THIS AGREEMENT CONSTITUTES THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH THE ISSUER “SWIFTPAY.TBCCLICKS.COM” THAT IS FULLY OWNED AND OPERATED BY "TBCCLICKS MULTISERVICES” WILL PROVIDE ITS SERVICES TO USER. IT EXPLAINS THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF USER TO THE SERVICES PERFORMED BY SWIFTPAY.TBCCLICKS.COM.
IT IS IMPORTANT FOR USER TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT STATED IN THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
REGISTRATION OF ACCOUNT UNDER SWIFTPAY.TBCCLICKS.COM WEBSITE MEANS USER HAS READ CAREFULLY, UNDERSTANDS AND FULLY ACCEPTS ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT. SWIFTPAY.TBCCLICKS.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AMEND PERIODICALLY THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THE REVISED VERSION OF SWIFTPAY.TBCCLICKS.COM TERMS AND CONDITIONS TAKES EFFECT IMMEDIATELY WE POST ON OUR WEBSITE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF SWIFTPAY. TBCCLICKS.COM SERVICE AND ACCOUNT CREATED WITH US SHALL ESTABLISH YOUR PRIOR AGREEMENT TO USE OF OUR SERVICE.
THIS AGREEMENT IS BETWEEN SWIFTPAY.TBCCLICKS.COM AND ITS USER.
DEFINITION OF TERMS:
Issuer/Us/We/Our: TBCCLICKS MULTISERVICES, company that is registered with Nigeria Corporate Affairs Commission. And it owns and operates swiftpay.tbcclicks.com.
User/Customer/Tbcian/Client: The person whether individual or legal entities that creates an account with swiftpay.tbcclicks.com and is consider as the sole owner of account created on our website.
Account: It means electronic account created by the user on swiftpay.tbcclicks.com to perform digital/electronic funding and digital/electronic payment service and other activities at our E-commerce store.
It means a digital/electronic funding/payment service and other activities at our E-commerce store.
It means the Internet website portal, our property - available at www.swiftpay.tbcclicks.com
Digital/Crypto/e - currency:
It means any money or currency that carries the value of US dollar, euro, Naira and gold grams that is use as a means of electronic payment.
CONDITIONS OF USE:
1. Use of the Site:
You confirm that you are at least 18 years of age.
Both parties agree that this website may only be used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions of Use or do not wish to be bound by them, you agree to refrain from using this website. However having an account With us either in use or not in use, funded or not funded, you have aggreed to abide with our terms and conditions.
We grant you a non-transferable, revocable and non-exclusive license to use this Site, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Use, for such transactions as stated on the site, gathering prior information regarding our products and services and making purchases and investments. Commercial use or use on behalf of any third party is prohibited, except as explicitly permitted by us in advance. These Terms and Conditions of Use specifically prohibit actions such as: accessing our servers or internal computer systems, interfering in any way with the functionality of this website, gathering or altering any underlying software code, infringing any intellectual property rights. This list is non-exhaustive and similar actions are also strictly prohibited.
Any breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without prior notice to you. Should we determine at our sole discretion that you are in breach of any of these conditions, we reserve the right to deny your access to this website and its contents and do so without prejudice to any available remedies at law or otherwise.
Certain services and related features that may be made available on the Site may require registration. Should you choose to register for any such services or related features; you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself, and to promptly update such information if there are any changes.
2. Regulation on Product and Service.
- Electronic payment systems and/or Banks are exclusively responsible for the monetary funds entrusted to them by the Users. Swiftpay is not a party to the agreement between an Electronic payment systems and its User, is by no means responsible for misuse or abuse of the corresponding system and/or a Bank as well as for functionality abuse of this system by the User.
- Mutual rights and duties of the User and the electronic payment system and/or a bank are regulated by the rules and agreements accepted in the corresponding system and/or a Bank.
- Third party payments are not accepted. User who places the order on swiftpay.tbcclicks.com has to pay for this order with his/her name. It is not accepted for other person/relatives or friends to pay on behalf of User without approval.
- We only have the right to check on User information and operation provided in the account on our website. We do not check the legal standing of the User, the monetary funds sent by User for purchase of digital -currency. Therefore, we do not monitor User operations in any of the electronic payment systems or banks.
- The services provided by us are primarily intended to serve Nigerians and we have the right to accept or reject international orders. International orders can be accepted provided User are fully aware of the Local or National law and are solely responsible to be abide by such laws.
3. Transactions and Operations:
- swiftpay.tbcclicks.com function is to provide the basis for transaction fulfillment and/or the following operations, access to the information about the transaction in the swiftpay.tbcclicks.com admin portal and to carry out the transactions or any of its parts by the User 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
- The payment made by the User is subject to current rate on the website at the time he/she place order on swiftpay.tbcclicks.com platform. The payment for the services is only carried out by the User according to the swiftpay.tbcclicks.com services rates. However, we have the right to change the service rate without prior notification.
- Aside from the established service rate, in an instance that fees and commissions are involved on the electronic payment system or banks, the User pays all the fees and commissions, done on the basis of business relation with swiftpay.tbcclicks.com. These additional expenses are written off by us in non-acceptance manner from the monetary funds of the User which are in the disposal of swiftpay.tbcclicks.com.
- User is responsible for the functionality and usability of their devices - desktop, laptop, tablet, pc, smartphones and/or some other facilities necessary for the access to the transaction settlement system through swiftpay.tbcclicks.com. We will not be held responsible for the losses or damage that occurred as a result of inability of the User to use his/her own facilities and/or some of its elements and/or the absence of the necessary full or partial functionality of the facilities or its elements.
- Any claim on the part of the User of improper fulfillment of User instructions by swiftpay.tbcclicks.com must be brought to our notice by the User not later than five business days after the date swiftpay.tbcclicks.com was given the corresponding instructions.
- swiftpay.tbcclicks.com is not responsible for any loss and/or damage (loss), resulting from a delay in bank payments fulfillment or electronic money transfer of the User where the day of sending or the days after sending are not working days in the country of the swiftpay.tbcclicks.com partner-participant, that is the receiver.
- swiftpay.tbcclicks.com is not responsible for mistakes, omissions or delays of payments made by banks, serving swiftpay.tbcclicks.com partners-participants, by a correspondent bank or digital/e-payment system as well as it is not responsible for the consequences caused by their financial state.
- By transacting on swiftpay.tbcclicks.com you agree that the shown prices are only estimates, and that the actual price you will get in buying or selling or investing will be the effective TBC/KRINGLES market price plus any commissions at the time of inception of the transaction. Listed rates/prices are subject to change without any notice. We shall not be liable for any changes to price.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Minimum/Maximum buy/sell/investment order amounts are subject to change without notice; we reserve the right to deny any transaction on the basis of it not satisfying these thresholds.
- swiftpay.tbcclicks.com has a right to limit the access of the User to Our website without prior notification of the User, at the same time swiftpay.tbcclicks.com is not responsible for any indirect, special, unpredictable or consequent loss or damage.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure the correct account number /wallet address has been supplied and/or used, failure to do so is wholly to the loss of the customer and we cannot be held responsible for any loss to the customer resulting from this, or any loss to any third party as a consequence of the inaccuracy.
- While every endeavour has been made to ensure the accuracy and validity of all material detailed on this site, Swiftpay cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies listed or any consequences thereof.
- The material on this site is provided for general information therefore it is not and should not be used as the sole basis of decision making, it is subject to change without notice. More timely, accurate and complete information should be sought in the event of any decision making, reliance on any information or material posted here falls within the scope of the users own responsibilities and swiftpay cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damages, loss of profit or income, or any other damages towards the user or a third party that may stem from any incorrect, inconsistent or missing information on the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data, capital or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, 'swiftpay.tbcclicks.com' takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to terminate, reject or cancel any order at our sole discretion to the User. If
User violates any of the conditions provided in this Agreement or any amended agreements. The act of investing to Buy
/sell Kringles at swiftpay is solely, wholly and purely subject to availability. If user has been discovered to have provided false information and/or details during the registration process. If user has been reported to have transferred money from other person’s crypto/digital/e-currency account, involved in identity theft or has used another person’s ATM/debit/credit card, bank account system information, and electronic payment system information under false pretenses. We have the right to terminate any order if the purpose of payment transactions and the source of funds used for payment transactions are restricted or forbidden by applicable anti-money laundering policy.
Payments are final and not reversible.
- swiftpay.tbcclicks.com reserves the right to make periodically any amendments and changes to the rules of products/services/usage, as well as service and access to services, including the present Agreement and any "Additional Agreements", at any time.
7. Guarding, Access and Connection:
- Any reference of the User to swiftpay.tbcclicks.com, be it electronic, written or oral, will come into force and will be valid only after its full reception by swiftpay.tbcclicks.com and correct identification of the User as the owner of the monetary funds, at the same time the User as the Owner of monetary funds will be responsible for all operations on his account.
- Written messages of swiftpay.tbcclicks.com to the User are considered completed since the moment they were sent to the last email address of the User known to swiftpay.tbcclicks.com.
Neither User nor Issuer will be responsible for the delays or default on an obligation under the present Agreement or any "Additional agreements ", contracts and/or arrangements resulting from force-majeure, including (unrestricted) acts of God, acts of government or state, wars, hacking, fire, earthquake, flood, explosion, terrorism, riot or civil strike, or absence of; malfunctioning of power supply, internet providers or network connections or other systems, networks or services
Our Right to Vary these Terms:
We may revise these Terms from time to time in the following circumstances:
Changes in how we accept payment from you;
Changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and/or
Changes in the way we conduct our business.
Other Important Terms
Your use of Our Site and/or its content creates no partnership, client, fiduciary or other professional relationship. You may only transfer your rights on your obligations under these Terms to another person if it is agreed writing between us and the Registered User.
This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have the rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the contracts (Rights of Third Parties Act) 1999 or otherwise.
Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights, and will also not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we automatically waive any later default by you.
These terms are governed by the laws of Federal Republic of Nigeria. A contract for the purchase of Product through Our Site and/or any dispute or claim arising out of or about these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nigeria Court.